King Charles Spaniel Rehoming
Cavalier Rescue is a no-kill, breed specific rescue focusing our care on the beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed.
We are a foster care network saving the lives of puppy farm, pound and surrendered Cavaliers. The Cavalier breed is getting more popular, and with breeders of designer dogs, there are more and more Cavalier’s in need than ever before.
We focus on getting Cavalier’s back to full health, then placing them in the right home for the Cavvie, for them to live out their days in spoilt comfort … as they deserve.
DOG ADOPTION PROCESS:
1. Application Form completed, including any questions you have
2. Cavalier Rescue reviews and contacts successful applicants within approx 3 days
3. Meet and Greet with the dog/puppy is arranged at a convenient time for both the foster carer and potential adopter, including introductions to existing animals and all members of the potential home
4. Home and Yard check is arranged between Cavalier Rescue representative and potential adopter. The dog/puppy comes along to this and if there are no issues, the dog/puppy is able to stay at the home from this time. Adoption Agreement is signed, Change of Ownership form is completed, and Adoption Fee is paid in cash.
5. Adoption Pack is mailed after the 14 day trial period. - See more at: